Ad Sence - Only Photo

Apr 24, 2011

THAKOON BOOTS

I have a problem, you guys. It’s at the end of my fingertips. It’s in so many bottles that my desk is becoming unusable. It’s littering the floor around my normal spot on the couch. It’s nail polish, if it’s wrong, I don’t want to be right. The funny thing is, when it comes to my nails, I’m a complete anti-traditionalist. I don’t like pink, I don’t like red and I don’t like coral. Give me glitters, holographics, duochromes and foils. Give me blue, turquoise, black, purple, green – anything but the polishes that remind me of what I used as a kid!
Where exactly do the Thakoon Glitter Snake-Effect Ankle Boots come in to play with nail polish? Well, let me explain .








Although I have no particular affection for this design – it looks like something of a Frankenshoe, with a modern embossed-python bootie strapped into a staid, traditional navy leather pump – the glittering faux-snakeskin portion of the shoe is a color than texture that I would like to be able to reproduce on my fingernails immediately. It’s got great depth and all of the tones of blue and silver work together perfectly. OPI? Zoya? ARE YOU PEOPLE LISTENING? Make me this polish and I’ll love you forever. The shoe? The shoe is a pass. But I’d buy an $8 bottle of nail polish based on it in a heartbeat .

No comments:

Post a Comment