Ad Sence - Only Photo

Jun 11, 2011

THE KARDASHIAN COLLECTION OF JEWELRY FOR VIRGINS, SAINTS AND ANGELS

I know the collection has been released this spring and most of you have already seen it but, to be sincere, I haven’t. And now I regret having not paid attention to it. The Kardashian Collection of jewelry for Virgins, Saints and Angels is worth considering.

The Kardashian Collection of jewelry for Virgins, Saints and Angels is interesting to loot at. It includes stylish pieces inspired by Armenian motifs, ancient ornaments and gothic culture. Dangle earrings and chunky cuffs, large rings and unusual pendants – all are made of silver and gold with price ranging from $185 to $555.
Kim has recently launched another collection of jewelry, this time it was inspired by vintage pieces of the 30s and 60s. The collection for Bebe was designed in collaboration with jeweler Pascal Mouawad. I hope I’ll show it to you soon.














No comments:

Post a Comment