Ad Sence - Only Photo

Jun 28, 2011

KRAKOFF RESORT 2012

Although I was somewhat ambivalent about Reed Krakoff’s Spring 2011 shoe collection, I’m a big fan of what the Coach president has coming for Fall 2012 and, as it turns out, an even bigger fan of Reed Krakoff Resort 2012. This group of shoes has the most high-end editorial feel of any of Krakoff’s footwear to date, not to mention that a lot of it is very wearable.
As in, I’d wear it right now. Someone give me those almost-wedges and that pair of royal purple multitextured heels. NOW, I SAY. That’s the hardest thing about resort season: All of these great pieces debut during a time of year when we’d very much be able to wear them, but none of this stuff will hit stores for about six months. That loud sighing noise you just heard was me.




No comments:

Post a Comment